Master of Fortresses Master of Fortresses

Great game

Great game! Lots of fun for a couple hours.

Some suggestions to help add a little more lasting interest to the game:

Many of the upgrades are basically useless including the traps (that's a bug, I guess) and the cannon. The pickle gun makes you pretty much invincible. Overall, it's just a bit too easy, as well, so you might consider re-balancing unit cost/enemy power/etc.

Spectrum TD Spectrum TD

Nice TD!

Great game. Just FYI, I loaded the game for the first time after your update (I hadn't played it in the earlier version, in other words.) and still got the infinite money "NaN" bug. I'm going to stop playing for now because I'd rather play through with some challenge once you get the bugs out. Pun intended, I guess..

3D-xelu responds:

haha looll... yeah well look into that probably gonna be fixed soon

Hex Empire Hex Empire

Nice! Needs a bit more testing, though

This game looks/sounds/plays great except that, once you figure out how critical the initial position of the four capitols is, it kind of kills the challenge. Test a bit more and I think you've got a terrific Risk/Civ kind of hybrid.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Ummmm....wow...

This game sets a new standard for Flash games, period. It's novel, fun to play, almost seamless in its design. Man...you made a pretty damn fine game. Hope you make some money off of this talent in some way!

Garden Inventor Garden Inventor

Nice start

Nice work on the graphics and the clean interface. The concepts behind the game are a little lackluster (not very novel) and don't offer much in the way of progression, however,and a sense of progress is one of the attractive things about defense games.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

-2 points...

for the Andkon Arcade advertisement. I don't like starting my game by being tricked into clicking on a glorified pop-up. I understand that you need adverts but you don't need to be deceptive. Game: well done and innovative. Style points docked for bad form.

Evil-Dog responds:

huh...dude I don't have control on what ad plays in the ad component alright?
it's the newgrounds Ad module so stfu

Air Defence 3!! Air Defence 3!!

Good for a while

I was excited at first, but the game doesn't have enough variety. The upgrades are cool, but the enemy is so limited it really doesn't take long to make yourself invincible. Maybe tweak it a bit.